Achse Axle Ultimate Dana 60 hinten 5.38 Ratio Jeep Wrangler JL 18- 10056030
The Ultimate Dana 60 Rear Axle Assembly contains several attributes that make it one of the strongest axles available on the market today.
This axle features Spicer® SPL®70 universal joints which is perfect for vehicles with altered lifts, and larger tires.
Some of the components include Spicer® 35 Spline SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts that can handle rigorous conditions of the off-road.
Improvements in the design will give the driver the advantage across all terrains, and makes for the perfect addition to your altered suspension setup.
Here are additional specs of the Ultimate Dana 60 Rear Axle Assembly with brakes:
• Full float design, vehicle weight is carried by the housing instead of the shaft which delivers greater load-carrying ability
• 35 Spline SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts
• Selectable electronic locking differentials
• Upgraded heavy-duty brakes with plug and play ABS system
• Large vented rotors (358mm) and dual piston calipers for optimal braking power, and optimal cooling
• Ideal on and off road stopping power for vehicles equipped with larger wheels and tires
• Spicer 9.75” (248mm) ring and pinion inside
• 3.5” outside diameter/.390” wall thickness axle tubes
• Heavy Duty 8 X 6.5” wheel bolt pattern
• Nodular iron diff cover
• 5.38 Gear ratio