The ALL NEW GP Air Operated Free Spool Drum For Warn 8274 Gigglepin G11002
This ALL NEW pneumatic freespool drum is a direct replacement for the drum on a standard Warn 8274 (of any age).
We have completely redesigned our fee-spool drum to be stronger, lighter and easier to use. It now features stainless steel bearing supports, reduced diameter drum and a stronger engagement system.
Available in Standard replacement length (Same as standard 8274) or +76mm increased length.
This product benefits from over 8 years of design and testing and shares design features/components with our GP series complete winches & lower housings.
Drums are supplied with drum seal, lubricant & fitting guide.
You can also choose from 2 types of Air Activation kit (at extra cost - please select from 'Options' tab above):
1. Electrical Activation Kit - This kit includes the following:
- Air Solenoid
- Y peice kit to mount your solenoid directly to an ARB compressor
- On/Off electical switch
- Red 'Fighter Pilot' style switch cover
- 4M 6mm air pipe
- 2x High Quality 1/8BSP Breather Elbows
- Roll of PTFE tape
- Wiring diagram for solenoid connections
- Mechanical Air Switch
- 4M 6mm Air Pipe
- 4x High Quality 1/8BSP breather elbows
- Roll of PTFE tape
- NEW stronger engagement system with smoother free-spool action
- Sealed drum bearing on the free end with aluminum bearing support
- 8mm thick Drum end plates to reduce flex.
- Drum end plates spaced away from lower housing so if either do flex the drum continues to operate.
- Stainless steel bearing supports to stop corrosion
- Reduced diameter drum available in two lengths, short and long (+76mm)
- IMPROVED EN36 case hardened dog engagement technology for total reliability
- Large free end sealed bearing & adapter/retention ring for smooth operation
- PTFE support washer for perfect sealing and smoother operation
- Gigglepin rope retention system
- Supplied with Nitrile drum seal
- Tough Black Nylon Coating
- Supplied with GP Seal Lube (G10018)
- Supplied with fitting guide
- Choice of Air Activation Kits (Electrical / Mechanical) at extra cost.
Please choose which Drum length you require and your choice of air activation kit from the Options menu above.