Gigglepin G60101 SuperShaft - Heavy Duty Up-Rated Mainshaft kit for Warn 8274
Redesigned to remove faults found with original unit that compromise strength and cause failures.
This is the same mainshaft that is used in our competition winning GP Series Winches.
Material grade has been increased from EN24 to EN36 to stop breakage.
Gears are now shimmed to support them, eliminating tooth breakage.
The circlip at the end of the shaft has been replaced with a cap and bolt configuration, ensuring correct brake function at all times.
The bearing surfaces have been manufactured to higher tolerances, giving unsurpassed reliability.
This shaft kit has been developed to give the serious Warn 8274 user the strength and reliability required in today's competition and extreme winch situations.
You can now purchase our Large Cam Gear with this kit at the discounted price of £50.00 Inc VAT (RRP £60.00) - please select from the 'Product Options' Tab above.
To download the fitting guide for this kit, please go to our Tech Data page, or click here
This kit has six advantages over the standard item:
- Increased material strength.
- Bolted end cap replaces brake end circlip.
- Enlarged bearing surfaces to spread load evenly.
- Deletion of retaining plate groove giving maximum shaft strength.
- Shimming of gears reducing gear tooth breakage of the splined cams.
- Redesigned, uprated cam gear for perfect cam engagement and greater strength.
The mainshaft kit is supplied with:
- Small cam gear
- Alloy "D" shim
- Large circlip and spacer
- 2x M3 shim retaining bolts
- End cap and bolt
- Replacement Drum Retention Plate
- M3 Tap
- 2.5mm Hex (Allen) Key
- Fitting guide