Jeep Wrangler JL ab 2018- Verstärkt 42mm Spurstange, 33mm Schubstange geschmiedet
Big tires and aggressive usage of your Jeep JL Wrangler or JT Gladiator will cause the factory Jeep steering components to bend or break. For those who get their Jeeps out in the dirt, the RockJock® Currectlync® Heavy Duty Steering System is must-have! Being pro-active, so you don't get stranded in the wilderness is the smart thing to do for your family's safety.
- 2018 & Up Jeep JL Wrangler (all 2-door models)
- 2018 & Up Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited (all 4-door models)
- 2020 & Up Jeep JT Gladiator (all models)
- 45mm (1.65”) alloy steel tie rod
- 1.3” diameter solid forged steel drag link
- Heavy duty greasable rod ends for increased strength and long service life
- Double adjusters on both rods simplifies alignment (eliminates the need to remove ends of the rods to adjust, or stabilizer or ram to adjust tie rod)
- Includes relocation solutions for both ends of factory stabilizer shock
- Compatible with ram assist steering
- Designed for stock height or up to 6” lifted vehicles
- Works with any size tire
- 2-year warranty
- All Required Hardware & step-by-step instructions
RockJock's completely bolt-on Currectlync Steering System features an alloy steel 42mm (1.65") diameter tie rod, 1.3" diameter solid forged steel drag link, larger forged, greasable tie rod ends, premium jam nuts & adjuster and it's painted black, so it's ready for install right out of the box! Kit also includes RockJock's JL/JT High-Mount Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket Kit for the passenger's side of the factory stabilizer shock, which moves the shock from the tie rod to the axle housing, as well as way up out of harm's way.
A heavy duty stabilizer shock mounting kit for the opposite end of the factory stabilizer shock is also included that moves that shock mounting location from the axle housing to the tie rod tube.
Both the tie rod and drag link feature double adjusters so that they do not require removal from the vehicle for adjustment once installed. This unit is designed for use on stock height or lifted vehicles, but for those with big tires, these components are also compatible with ram assist steering.
This easy to install kit requires no modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle!
- Requires 2” bump stops over stock.
- When using ram assist, be mindful of tube size when purchasing ram assist bracket
Leider sind noch keine Bewertungen vorhanden. Seien Sie der Erste, der das Produkt bewertet.